- The Exhibition has begun.
- The market was a sea of busyness through the morning.
- The exhibition was well received.
- A very high standard of exhibits were on show.
- The visitors had trouble choosing just one photo to be the best in the show.
- And there is still tomorrow!
There are 138 photos to be viewed.
Finding the best in the show was an extremely hard job.
Nobody envied the independent judges.
The Moonambel Rec. Reserve Committee always stage a market on the Saturday morning of our 2 day exhibitions.
The community looks forward to a browse of the stalls as well as patronising our exhibitions. We also run a barbecue and Devonshire teas at the market as part of providing a service for the community.